Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pilot

Wow. Ok, so I got this account, well, I have no idea how long ago. More importantly, I have been perceived to occasionally have the attention span of a mature adult goldfish (what? shiny metal objects!!), I completely forgot about signing up and consequently never posted anything. Until now that is. I have decided to pursue writing a blog now because:

a) I have the time. Work is so much less life-sucking than school.
b) Because of a), I am constantly surfing the internet, finding interesting articles about stupid people doing stupid things, amazing people doing stupid things, stupid people doing amazings things...you get the picture.
c) I like to hear myself type. (Don't you judge me; you know it's therapeutic.)

So here begins the panini's daily dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment