Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mini-Dish: Questionaire!

The Mini-Dish: May tagged me. Here goes.

Here are some rules...
1. Answer the questions, but replace one question with a question of your own; and also, add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.
And here goes the questions..


What is your current obsession?
Television

What are you wearing right now?

Short-sleeved yellow knit top with grey jeans I bought from H&M Kids + my goldfish flats

Do you nap a lot?

Uh-huh.

Who was the last person you hugged?

Zak

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?

A bonsai tree

What's your most vivid childhood memory?

The year I turned five, I had a muffin as a birthday cake.

What was the last thing you bought?

A plaid
skirt from H&M for work

What are you listening to right now?

The buzz from the HVAC right above me...

What is your favourite weather?

Sunny with a warm breeze, with just enough clouds to block the rays from going directly into my eyes.

What's on your beside table?

Lamp, glasses, tissue box, mug, teddy bear, hair elastics, hand cream, picture frame

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
May, with butts like ours, we can fatburger it up all day long =)


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
My very own island off the southern coast of France.

Favourite vacation spot?

Egypt, never been but would love to go.

Name the things you can't live without.

The ability to consume food and not gain weight, my laptop and Internet, my stuffed animals, shampoo and other products that keep me clean!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

A newborn golden retriever puppy!

What is the last movie you watched?

Sahara

What is your favourite tea flavour?

Black tea - the kind from Dim Sum.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Hong Kong

If you were given the chance to be a superhero, what special power would you want?
Invisibility.

What's the last thing you do before going to bed?
Check my cell for msgs


I would tag eight people but I don't know that many with a blog... Anne, Meg, Azzo, Saeran

No comments:

Post a Comment