Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dish #9 - Um...

The Dish: Sean Penn and Natalie Portman. Let your mind wander to strange places. And no this isn't about them serving jury together on the Cannes Film Fest. For this, I hope they're kidding...or at least trying to pull a Joaquin Phoenix.

The Scene: Tower Bar at the Sunset Tower Hotel in L.A.

The Action: Making out. (Oh GROSS!)

Heard from: Star...a reliable source I know (kidding) but still. Rumours are always based on some truth.

Closing Lines:
I have faith in Natalie Portman so maybe they are prepping for a movie. But then again, Mr. Penn is known to be a womanizer. In the past, he has been linked to other starlets such as Madonna, Susan Sarandon, Jewel and oh, did I mentioned that he's currently married to Robin Wright Penn? I can smell affair from all the way up north here.




Back at the Cannes Film Festival in 2008.
(Image courtesy of popcrunch.com)

1 comment: