Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dish #65 - I am confused.

The Dish: First off, Tony Parker, 28, and Eva Longoria, 35, are getting a divorce. (Apparently he sent some dirty dirty messages to the wife of a former teammate.) My question is: Why do celebrities even bother getting married in the first place?

Your what?!? 'Your Highness' is a new movie coming out in April 8 of next year, starring Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel and James Franco. Don't those three names sound like a promising movie in the making? That's what I thought...until I saw the trailer
The only way I can reason this:
Natalie Portmam: Black Swan >> Your Highness. Drugs were involved.
Zooey Deschanel: 500 Days of Summer >> Your Highness. Ditto.
James Franco: Pineapple Express >> Your Highness...ya.

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts because even though I'm not on an island anymore, I don't know what's going on oustide my apartment. You're my source.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go watch Black Swan! If you don't have a date with anyone yet, let's go together!

    ReplyDelete