Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dish #45 - The Life Cooking Project.

The Dish: As I mentioned in Dish #44, I was thinking of starting a third blog.  I have one where I rant, one where I write random things that pop into my head (mostly while I'm sleeping) and there is only one other activity which can equal my love to bitching and sleeping: eating/cooking. Thus, The Life Cooking Project begins! 

While AutoCAD-ing (a really boring truss) at work today, I thought "Why wait until the perfect moment to start this blog?" There will never be the right moment for most things in life; you just have to go for it. This blog will capture moments of my success and (numerous) failures in cooking, baking and other food related activities such as restaurant experiences. It will highlight happy times and showcase please-do-not-attempt kitchen disasters. Do check it out - I've linked it in the sidebar here! Although, it won't be fully up and functional for a week or so as I add and tweak various elements and have had time to set some goals and challenges for myself to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment