Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dish #26 - Super Troupers!



The Dish: This weekend was cottage party with my high school friends! I had such a blast. It was really nice seeing everybody again. Thanks Dan for letting us stay at your cottage which in my opinion is more of a mansion next to a lake up north. It was a beautiful place.

Notable Highlights:
1. Witnessing the beginning of a tornado. (Picture below)
2. We bought 245 dollars worth of groceries and at least the same amount worth of alcohol.
3. I suck at trampoline-ing.
4. 'Catch Phrase' is the best game ever!!! To drunk people, the erratic timer makes them slightly unhinged. Also, through this game, we discovered that Aiwen has an extraterrestial form of communication. Most people can have no idea what she is talking about.
5. Seeing the sunrise after a night of games and drinking...we are the Super Troupers!
6. Paddle boating followed by an intense swim in a cold lake...motor boating...which led to Liz, Vikki & Sam tubing aka anal rapage...I felt the pain just watching them.
7. I ate my first ever veggie burger.
8. Learned to cook for 12 people.
9. Roasted my first weiner next to a bonfire.
10. Discovered that tonic water and Windex is a great solution to removing spilt red wine from carpet.

2 comments:

  1. you posted the same information twice hun.
    looks like you had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm sometimes it's double sometimes it's not weird...

    ReplyDelete