Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dish #16 - Life's little treats.


The Dish: Finally, here comes the first post of May. Things seem to be lighting up a little this month. Plans are becoming clearer and I'm getting more things completed. Although none of this relates to job searching, I find it quite pleasing to relax at home and enjoy some things that I never have time for. Say hello to the top five treats!

Treat #1
Coffee truffles! Joyce and I had so much fun making these. I'm gonna keep tweaking the recipe until they turn out even better. For some reason, they melt at room temperature and I've been keeping them in the freezer!


Treat #2
Classics. These almost-new novels are freshly borrowed from the public library. I think this is going to inspire me to write short stories again or at least provide some quality reading.


Treat #3
Adam Lambert. I can't stop blogging about him because he is just so brilliant. Enough said. YES!!! This just in! Tonight's elimation: HE WILL BE IN THE FINALE! Photo courtesy of: tvmadman.wordpress.com


Treat #4
It's fruit season! Cherry picking, I do miss it very much. Photo courtesy of: wallcoo.net

Treat #5
After some bummy winter movie months, the summer blockbusters are finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment