Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dish #14 - Baked Goods aka Blondies!


The Dish: It's been more than a week since my last post. Life is busy and I haven't been keeping up. I will definitely find some interesting gossip tomorrow during work. It will be my second last Friday at Forrec. Being laid off isn't so bad if I didn't have to find a new job to make money for Rome in September. The goal as of now is to start searching next Monday. With the two weeks I'm allowing myself to take off after my last day, that will give me three weeks to get a new job. Challenging but not impossible. Well, in the midst of bad economy and joblessness, there is nothing that cheers me up more than baking. Here are some Baked Goods that I made tonight. They're pretty much like blondies. They are so yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Shirley on job searching!

    And I miss your desserts+pastries :(

    ReplyDelete